NYC schools are closed tomorrow, March 21, 2018!
Due to inclement weather conditions all NYC public schools are closed Wednesday, March 21, 2018.
The YWCA Queens provides case management that provide services that include, but are not limited to, assisting with:
· Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (SNAP)
· New York City Housing Association (NYCHA) applications
· Low Income Housing (Housing Connect) applications
· Senior Citizen Rent Increase Exemption (SCRIE) applications
· Social Security Benefits
· Obtaining a Reduced Fare Metro Card
· Obtaining an IDNYC Card
· Fresh Air Fund
· Translation of documents
· And more
The YWCA of Queens provides one-on-one service to those who want to enroll in the Affordable Care Act.
Our licensed Navigators will guide you through the process step-by-step to register for health insurance.
We also provide public education about health care options that New York City provides for low-income individuals and families including, but not limited to:
· Emergency Medicaid
· Medicaid for Pregnant Women
· Prenatal Care Assistance Essential Care Plan
· Family Planning Extension Program
· AIDS Drug Assistance Program
· Children’s Health Insurance Program
(Our services are provided in English, Korean, Chinese, and Spanish)
· 42-07 Parsons Blvd, Flushing NY 11355 (YWCA of Queens) 718-353-4553
· 92-07 175th St, Jamaica, NY 11433 (PS/IS 268) Room 204
(347)691-1940 or (347)722-3650
Service hours: Monday-Friday, 9am-5pm